Junior Sales executive - student
16 hours a week flexibel
Do you have affinity with sales or experience in the field of sales?
You want to help accelerating the sustainable energy transition, learn and grow personally and work in an open, informal international team valuing colleagues as much as commercial targets?
Do you want a challenging (side) job with a lot of freedom and personal responsibility?
We are Solarplaza International BV:
- Based in vibrant center of Rotterdam, next to Central Station.
- Organizing solar energy events all around the world is our focus, ranging from established conferences in Europe, Asia and America, to pioneering conferences and exploratory trade missions in Africa and Latam.
- Our track record: well over 100 events, in over 25 different countries on 5 continents.
- Our mission is to accelerate the sustainable energy transition. We want to empower industries and emerging countries that support this transition and stimulate renewable energy market development with a focus on solar energy and related grid topics. Next year we are celebrating our 15-year anniversary and are growing around 30% per year.
- Our current team consists of 30+ young, ambitious, and highly educated people. We are competitive not only in the way we do business, but also in our social and after work team events.
- There are many opportunities for further growth of our company and activities. The team atmosphere is open, informal, creative, driven and energetic.
This is the job:
Through structured learning, hands-on projects, continuous feedback and supportive colleagues, Solarplaza will give you the chance to grow and have an impact on multiple business areas.Your calls with existing and new customers will help build the programs of our conferences.This global role requires an open approach calling existing and new customers.
You will drive our growth and expand our leading market position helping our customers explore new regions. You should use the knowledge of our customers to help a high value event program together with our Project Managers.
- In the last (two) year(s) of your Bachelor or in your Master.
- Experienced in the field of sales or at least have affinity with sales.
- Available for at least 2 days, flexibel workhours and -days
- A good listener, and knows how to respond to the wishes of your conversation partner.
- Assertive, self-motivated enthusiastic individual
- Ambitious and always aim for the best score!
- Fluent in English, and ideally Spanish. Other languages are welcome.
Next to a great international learning experience in a globally operating organization making a difference in the energy transition acceleration, we offer you flexible work hours and -days, a competitive salary and great benefits.
If you would like further information, please contact HR at email@example.com or send your application via the apply button below.